Haverfield Aviation/Quanta Aviation. Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Utility Pilot MD500D/E October 2016 to Present
- Powerline Utility Pilot throughout the Continental US
- Power line Inspections/Patrols.
- Energized Platform work.
- HEC/Short Haul/Longline Vertical Reference, Side Pull.
Contract Pilot/Consultant. USA
Contract/Consultant Utility Pilot MD530/AS350B3E/Huey, June 2019 to Present
- AS350B2/B3B3E longline line bucket work.
- MD530F/Huey long line lift work.
RotorBlade LLC. Georgetown, South Carolina
Vertical Reference Pilot MD500D/E December 2014 to Feb 2016
- FAA Part 133 Aerial Saw/Vertical Reference Long Line Pilot
- Powerline Patrols.
Kurdistan Police Kurdistan, Northern Iraq
Helicopter Pilot Sulaymaniah/Site Manager October 2013 to August 2014
- EC-120 Helicopter Mission Pilot.
- Police Helicopter Mission Pilot and Instructor Pilot for Kurdistan Police.
- Conduct VIP, MEDEVAC, Instruction and Police surveillance flights.
Lake Ozark Helicopters, Inc Lake Ozark, Missouri
Tour Pilot April 2013 thru Present
- Tour pilot for regional helicopter tour and professional services company
- Maintained pilot and maintenance schedules
- Developed new revenue opportunities by coordinating with local business and community organizations
Tomlinson Aviation Daytona Beach, Florida
Helicopter Instructor Pilot/Tour Pilot December 2012 to April 2013
- Provided ground and flight instruction as well as scheduled check-rides.
- Maintained student pilot schedule and aircraft maintenance schedule.
- Conducted Helicopter Tours around the Daytona Beach area.
WORK EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO AVIATION
DynCorp International Muscat, Oman & Kabul Afghanistan
International Logistics Manager for Aviation Ops February 2007 to June 2011.
- Oversee the operations of logistics to support military and civilian missions
- throughout the Middle East for US military operations.
- U.S. Security Clearance – Secret Level.
Office of Congressman Chris Chocola South Bend, IN
Director of Logistics May 2006 to January 2007
- Direct operations of campaign
United States Air Force USA, UK, Romania, South Korea
Staff Sergeant February 1998 to January 2005
- Specialized in aviation logistics with multiple assignments around the globe managing base aviation logistics duties.
Indiana University 2006
- Bachelors of Arts, History & General Studies
FURTHER EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bristow Academy and Tomlinson Aviation flight training: PPL thru CFI
- Graduated: USAF, NCO leadership school 2002. RAF Lakenheath, United Kingdom (2003)
- Graduated Basic Military Training 1998, Lackland Air Force Base, Texas
- Graduated: Logistical Management apprentice course 1998, Lackland Air Force Base
- MD Factory Flight Training, 2018.